From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2014 08:26:21 +0100
Braille or tactile?

ATB

David W Wood

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of COLLEEN ROTH
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 9:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Talking Watches

 Hello,
There is nothing like a good quality Braille Watch.
I am looking for a Braille Watch which does not need a battery. I know if I
found one it would be more expensive but that is all right if it works.
Some many battery operated watches are not worth it because some places
charge so much to change the battery or send it out for Service.
I do not care if the watch is for a man or woman because I do not mind a
bigger watch.
I would want it to have an expansion band or have the hardware to allow an
expansion band to be put on the watch.
I thought I saw something about a Braille Watch which was not battery
operated but can't remember which list offered it.
Colleen Roth