From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2010 19:54:24 -0600
    Steve:

That's what I thought too, but the screws are totally tight, and the belt
clip itself is very tight, with no movement at all.

I wonder if somehow, due to constant wear, the holes in the plastic piece
through which the screws go somehow have gotten too big, so that there is
now play in there between the plastic piece and the heads of the screws.

As I said in another post, I have another THF6A at work, and will check that
one out on Tuesday to see if the plastic piece has the same problem there.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ