From:
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2013 13:57:47 -0500
Tom,

I hope you have my new email address, which is

Absolutely, you can write me any time, and for that matter, if you ever want
to talk by phone, SKYPE, or on the air, just let me know, and we'll schedule
it.

As for our university positions, I was actually offered the department chair
position at Western Kentucky University, from which I retired, six times
over the years I was on the faculty, but I turned it down each time because
I had been there, done that, as the expression goes, and I'm glad to have
the experience, but I didn't want back in that type of pressure cooker
again! <lol> That sounds like your reactions as well.

73,
Ron, K8HSY