From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 19:08:02 -0500
Hi David,

The Kenwood THF6A is very accessible.  A blind person can set the CTCSS,
Frequencies, Power, Program bands and much more.  Most of the functions
toggle and you can set the radio to beep different tones depending on what
is toggled.  The learning curve is steep and you must go over the functions
with a sighted assistant.  They are easily memorized and a cheat sheet can
be made of the lesser used functions.  I've been using the equipment
successfully since early October.       Good luck.  73

Dave Marthouse N2AAM