From:
Mike Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:41:15 -0400
	I have had this problem quite a lot, I went from a long wire
antenna, to a 80 meter windam, fed with later line, and a 4 to 1
balum.  This helped some, and I also now have the heil microphone
that helped some.  I am using a LDG auto tuner, the kw
1000.  Sometimes I can hear it a little when it is bad in the auto
tuner.  I have thought of getting a manual tuner, but until I get an
audio box to put in line for SWR I don't want to chance it.
Last night someone recommen
Mike Barnard

KD2CDUded a RF isolation box.  I am going to try that.  Any other
suggestions are welcome.