From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2015 11:15:39 -0500
Steve,

Not sure what the deal is with Jim's node, but I hear a lot of audio
break-up, especially when several stations check in.  I disconnected from
his node and connected to John's, but didn't hear anyone so I disconnected
and reconnected to Jim.  By that time, though, everyone was gone.  Just not
my night, I guess.

Steve