From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:01:45 -0400
Hi.

One of these days, I still want to have a go at scripting
that.  Unfortunately, the old Toshiba that I have in the shack needs to get
replaced first, and not with this computer!  If I have it on, every radio
in the house is inundated with computer noise.  It is the noisiest computer
I've ever owned--definitely not what you want in the shack!

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 06:27 PM 7/25/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>ham radio deluxe is definitely scriptable, I don't know how to write scripts
>but I've figured most everything out with the jaws curser. Now to get the
>remote control thing working *sigh* it's always something and that poor
>radio desk computer is getting 1 hell of a work out, all ham radio related
>stuff though.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]