From:
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 2015 19:45:24 -0500
It doesn't put out anything on any band or in any mode! I'm usually pretty
sharp with this stuff and can almost always figure it out, and several of
you are just plain brilliant with these things, and if collectively we can't
figure it out, then, I don't think anyone can. I just wrote a message to R&L
Electronics explaining the situation and pursuing sending it back for
service.

Ron, K8HSY