From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 2015 13:29:04 -0500
Hi

Gods ell, I feel kind of silly but I fixed my radio today. Yesterday the receiver died! I could hardly hear the strongest AM broadcast station. Today I noticed that the rotory switch on the lower right corner of the front panel was not in the auto select position. It was set to an empty filter slot. After fixing this issue, the radio is back to normal.

God bless.,
Rev. Mark

 loves you!
My youtube channel: