From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2011 17:55:00 -0600
Lou,

That's what I like about CW overall.  I've had 3 and 4 hours contacts on CW
before with joke telling, talking about family members and their health, the
WX, amplifiers, antennas, recipes, favorite foods, towers, and everything
else you do on phone working sideband.  When you can work full break in CW
with a friend, it is loads of fun.  I like that question on the Extra.  It
wasn't on my test but it should have been because I took my Extra back in
1979 and had to copy 20 words per minute, too.  I copied about 45 WPM at the
time but I was still nervous, haha.

Phil.
K0NX