From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:56:47 -0800
Hi Tom,
    I haven't tried the Talking log book but it sounds interesting!  I
wonder how it works with JAWS?  Have you tried any of the other programs
from this site?
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://path-to.net/fhrp
Please join my spam free E-Mail list at the following link.
http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.

http://www.crosswalk.com

My personal web site can be found at the following link.
http://path-to.net/fhr