From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2014 10:05:50 -0800
Nothing against the k3, I haven't actually messed with one, but there
are those on the 590 list who said they got rid of their k3 rigs.  Only
the shadow knows.  Feature for feature, don't you pay about twice the
dough for a k3?  I'm told the k3 folks tech support is fabulous, kind of
llike Tentech use to be.

I have a friend who has one of their amps and their tuner, he runs on a
590 and he likes those very much.  First question I'd say is how much
money is available?
73
Butch
WA0VJR