From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2015 20:49:20 -0600
Mat, all you have to do is while typing in the characters to your passwords,
when you need to switch to upper case, press the key above the three key and
it will convert the characters to upper case.  You'll need to press it again
when you need to go back to lower case, but that's how you do it.
Harvey