From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:40:48 -0500
Both points are well stated. The Pearl camera folds up into a very portable
size, so you can install OpenBook on a notebook or netbook computer and take
it and the camera with you easily. Also, the speed advantage gained is
significant. Even using my wimpy Toshiba netbook, it takes less than 5
seconds to acquire and process an image of a page and begin speaking the
text and displaying it in braille.

73

Ron Miller
N6MSA