From:
Kelly Sapergia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:04:08 -0600
Hi,

I want to unsubscribe from this list, but don't see anything at the bottom
of the message stating how to do this. I found an unsubscribe address in the
headers of one message I saw, but when I sent an email to it, it didn't go
through. There was a web page address in the header under "List help", but
that only took me to the Archives page. I also don't have the welcome email
that explains how to do things like unsubscribe or change options. What do I
do now?

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia