From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 23:00:06 -0800
Tjhat was an interesting discussion.  I loved the New England accents, the
discussion about food, and was surprised they let a woman talk on the air
back then.  I wonder what part of the sunspot cycle it was back then and if
anyone ever heard those fm stations across the country.  I used to hear snow
plows and cops from the mid west and suffock county among other places on 38
to 40 MHZ on my low band radio.  I bet all that stuff has migrated up to the
new fancy and oh so expensive trunked or digital trunked systems by now.
Jim WA6EKS