From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2013 03:54:37 -0700
I'd have to check my manual, but don't you hold down the yess button for
3 seconds or such.  Let me see if I can find it.

I remembered wrong it is hold down the "no" button for ten seconds.
From the text manual on the cd.

If you hear, "Operating hours indicate it is time to call for service",
your heating & cooling system has run a period time to require
maintenance service. The default run time is 6 months but can be
adjusted by your service company.  For the sighted user, "C F S" appears
at the temperature setting location on the display screen.  "C F S"
stands for, Call For Service.  To discontinue the call for service
message and remove the C F S display press and hold the NO button down
for 10 seconds.

73
Butch
WA0VJR