Date:
Tue, 20 May 2014 09:03:38 -0700
can i go and download it in to my computer? to bad they don't have a repeater's builder book.

on anotherr topic, do hams work iss packet and packets? what would be the best tnc to use on my computer with jaws 14? i'm using a tmv71a radio now. had it sense 2007 still going good. also do i need the software for cross band repeater, wireless control? or can i do it manualy? i have the software in my computer. and i have the uv3d ht. will it work with my base rig

from mike