From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2015 04:12:26 -0500
I just set up my Pearl camera for use with OpenBook, but I'm not getting a
full reading of any document I scan it with.  I'm using the latest version
of OpenBook, I have the Pearl camera as my device, and I am enabling the
camera light by pressing control L when I go into OpenBook.  I read the
quick start guide, and as far as I can tell, I have everything according to
the way they say to set it up.  Can anyone offer any tips on either
settings, or positioning the document to be read?  Thanks and 73.
Harvey