From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 08:34:27 -0500
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall that,
onn the C Crane transmitter there was a screw driver adjusted trimmer pot
that, when turned all the way up, dramatically increased the range.  I
believe you had to pull a sticker off the back of the unit to get to it.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: