From:
Mike Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:31:25 -0400
I have worked for Amphenol for 33 years.  I started in  1980 in
assembly, and worked my way to a punch pressopperator.  I retired
this July, at the time I left, I was running and setting punch
presses up for myself and others.
I concider myself very lucky to have been given the chance to work
there.  I have never been either a good speller or typist, my skills
were in mechanical things.  I am quite thankful I have been able to