From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2012 17:06:33 -0600
acording to the manual for the anytone at588UV, it also has RX from 108 to
136 in AM mode for aircraft.
I forgot about the FM broadcast band part.
it kind of depends on which description you go by right now...there are some
conflicting descriptions of features and functions at the moment.
I'm going by the manual that Ed sent out...which may be the most recent
batch of information, or may not be lol.
It's all a bit of a guessing game with these chinese radios.  No one will
really know for sure until the first batch actually ships out and people
have their hands on them.

73
Colin, V A6BKX