From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 08:58:49 -0500
    Bob:

I found the same thing with my Reizen talking watch too, but I'm about to
send it in for warranty repairs anyway.  We discovered that there's a way to
adjust the visual display which I was having problems with, but the
adjustment doesn't seem to work.

Now, the visual display on my watch is about 5 hours off, and it's getting
more "off" by the day.

So, something is screwy to be sure.

Will have Maxi-aids take a look at it while the warranty is still good.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ