From:
Frank Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 2015 23:54:53 +0000
Phil, I am having the same problem you are having on this list with random equals signs appearing in my messages. I have tried posting from both my Mac and my PC (as I am doing now) in both HTML and plain text with no luck still get the equals signs. Oddly it only happens while posting on this list and not on any of the other two dozen email lists I am on.
Frustrated
Frank