From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:13:49 -0500
Hi Jeff, _thanks so much for your posting, would like to talk with you by
phone, at your convenience, if possible,
If you give me a time day and number, I'll call you, or I can give you mine,
whichever's best.
In the meantime, questions, the answers to which I realize may be
subjective, but anyway,
1, How sensitive&Selective is the AM and FM radio in the unit?
2, I noticed in some of the paperwork, there was a ferite am antenna stick,
and a fold up/I assume FM antenna.
Is there any either AM or FM antenna built in to the unit?
3, How's the sound quality/fidelity, through the built in speaker, phones,
Otherwise?
Enough of bothering you for now, thanks, Danny.