From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:15:56 -0400
    Steve:

I'm going to wait for a while before I do anything about HD radio receiveing
equipment, exactly because of what you are saying.

Heck, for the money I might spend on something like that, I could almost buy
another piece of ham gear, or save a substantial amount of money toward
something of that nature.

It'd be nice if money weren't an object, but we all know that's not the
case.

Thanks for all the helpful information.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ