From:
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 2015 14:37:36 -0500
Alan, I have experienced similar problems trying to access the email
addresses on QRZ, but I have found that if I place my curser on where it
says: Email: Use mouse to view..," and hit my enter key on the word mouse or
pretty much anywhere on that link, the email address comes right up; also,
on my system, it also brings up my email client, Outlook, and places the
email address into the  To: line of my email client.

Ron, K8HSY