From:
john vernaleken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2010 23:18:48 -0400
Hello all again,
I know I should provided more information.  The Vertical is OK, no
complaints. I have tried a short G5RV not to happy with 15 - 10.
I am just looking for something that is better on 15 - 10.
I can run a wire flat top in about 50 feet only about 25 feet high.
I was considering a Alpha Delta DX-EE.
I do have an external tuner.

John  KC2QJB