From:
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 2015 11:00:32 -0600
Alert: Remotehams Client not working

Many users of the Remotehams Client, RCForb, are experiencing a blank screen
when they try to access stations. This seems to be a problem caused by a
recent Adobe Flash Player update. So, if you have this problem, don't panic.
It is not something you did or something wrong with your computer.
Hopefully, there will be a fix to this problem shortly. There are some ways
of getting around it, depending on what version of Windows you are using.
There is a different work-around for Windows 7, for instance, compared with
Windows 10.

Unfortunately, I invested several hours trying to track down the problem,
thinking it was something I messed up on my computer or some kind of a bug
that sneaked into my system; well, it was sort of, but it was a Adobe Flash
Player bug over which I have no control.

There is more information about all of this up on the Remotehams forums. The
latest posting on the remotehams forum includes suggested fixes for Windows
7, 8 and 10; go to:

http://www.remotehams.com/forums/index.php/topic,1609.0.html

Ron, K8HSY
Dr. Ronald E. Milliman, Retired Professor of Marketing