From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 21:30:51 -0400
    John:

Forgive me here if I'm missing something obvious. ... The brain is pretty
much fried from Field Day this week-end. ... But, when I call up internet
explorer on both my laptop and P
C, the Yahoo home page comes up.  What do I have to do to get just the plain
internet explorer browser to come up?

Again, hang with me here. ... It's really late, and I think I'm running on
adrenalin at this point.

73 from Tom Behler: kB8TYJ