From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2011 18:54:55 -0500
    Lloyd:

Thanks for the correction on your brother's call.

I'll try to get it right next time.  (grin)

As for the roundtable on the lower bands, I'm proposing that we wait till
after next week-end, and I am thinking 40 meters sometime in the late
afternoon.

Am very open to other suggestions, though.

Should be fun to try.

73 from Tom behler:  KB8TYJ