From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 19:58:11 -0500
Hi Tom,

Well, we have one very small tree that is about 2 or 3 inchesacross. I am
not sure if it is tall enough to be of any use. So, getting anything air
born will be a challenge. When I was moving from Oregon, there were some
very kind volunteers who sorted through the storage sheds I shared with my
late sister, and brother in law. They may or may not have found my 80
through 10 meter out backer. I hope they did, because it was a birthday
present from my sister. It would also be a big step in getting on the air.
Other wise. I will have to buy some wire, and add elements to my joule band
VHF/UHF dipole on the corner of the porch. That would require finding
supports for the ends though.

God bless,
Mark