From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2013 04:57:31 -0500
Don,

I would suggest you use a whole house FM transmitter connected to your audio
output of your computer instead of the Bluetooth.

There was a discussion of whole house FM transmitters on this list several
months ago.

I purchased the one from CCrane while I was in Dayton this year for about
$40, if I remember correctly.  .

I use it connected to my satellite receiver so I can get my TV where ever I
carry an FM radio.

The range, as it came from the factory was terrible.  There is an adjustment
inside the unit, easy to get to, that will increase the range quite a bit.
You need to remove three screws in order to gain access to the control.

If this is something you would want to consider and cannot make this
adjustment, I would be happy to do it for you if you send it to me or have
CCrane send it to me and then I will send it to you after making the
adjustment.

What say you?

73

Howard #3