From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2014 12:14:18 -0700
Hi Steve, the thing that really gets my goat about connector failures, is
when they haven't been touched or jostled in any way.  The connection is
perfectly fine one minute, and the next minute the connection has failed
totally on its own.  It is like the damn things have a mind of their own,
Hi.

73

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ