From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:29:28 -0400
They are in the 462 and 467 MHz frequency ranges, I think it's like 7 in
each range, I forget now, I'm thinking about getting some here so people can
call me out in the garage with out having to come get me.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3