From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 09:48:10 -0400
This is very true,  I've had the pro91 for years, mainly wanted it for the
number of channels it has at the time that was great,  the BC-235XLT, I got
a great deal on it, I think from some one on this list in fact, and oh what
a deal I got. The pro-2052 I actually just got there isn't much trunking
stuff in my area but there is where I go on vacation, not that I'd bring a
base scanner on vacation with me, but I'm hoping to move there and if this
scanner lasts like my old one did, 12 years and still going though getting
wide, I hope to be living there some how then. Not here anyway not that I
don't like it where I am, but with my family history of moving, we'll never
make 20 years in 1 house, I'm surprised we're going on 10 this coming
October. We'll move to cape cod some time soon though, I know it, nothing
tying us here other then money issues.