From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 19:07:39 -0500
Hi everyone, has anyone used the new Home Patrol Scanner from Uniden?  It is a relatively new unit that has been out a few months, and allows one to program the unit by simply entering the zip code and programming it by a computer.  I'm just wondering how accessible it is from either the unit itself or the PC software?  I have a friend of mine in North Carolina who is trying one out and I am not sure how much he will be able to do with it as he is just getting started with JAWS, and doesn't indicate how well his progress is with JAWS and his new laptop that he has only had a few months.
    I eventually am going to see about at least trying this unit out but am not sure, and was just wondering if anyone else has tried this unit out?