From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2014 11:46:37 -0800
One thing I've noticed, and that is much more than any of you would like,
is the poor keying characteristics on CW with power amplifiers, due to
adjustment I am sure. Often either it is harsh, or clipped off the first
dit, or it is soft, and is distracting, or I can hear a pronounced
"crash" on the first dit! Yike!

--
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>