From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2014 23:42:34 -0330
Hi all:

Well if I've read my results right, I finished 8th in North america in the
Single Op Single Band for 40M High, granted out of 13, 2 for Canada, think
there was only 3 of us and  25Th for the world. There were 47 of us there.
I think in the past year of contesting, I think I'm doing well. Now if I
could get something up for 160, might attempt an all band.
On the other side of that though, I like placing and to go multi band,
single up and place, it would take allot of work and little rest. <SMILE>
Coodos to those that can hang in those fire fights. LOL
You can go to the CQWW site now and see your scores. Steve, KW3A, if you
look at your score, look up my call sign and make sure I'm interpiting
things right?

73:
Mike VO1AX