From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 15:21:48 -0700
Hi, easy, press down arrow from main screen, go to the you will be in
the day's reminders, go to it by time  which should announce, press
right soft, and arrow to the option to delete event.

Curtis Delzer.
HS.

K 6 V F O
San Bernardino, CA.

skype: curtis1014

Hi;
I believe there is someone on this list who is the samsung haven expert.
  Unfortunately my wife is addicted and we all want a happy wife.  It
seems she put in a new reminder.  This was not in the calendar but in
the reminders list.  She hasn't been able to delete it so every morning
at 09-30 est I hear this lovely chime.  I realize it can be set back to
factory settings but then she would loose her contacts and the world
might end.  Seriously any tips would be much appreciated by both of us.

--
richard