From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2013 21:56:36 -0400
Hi;
Will have to try that because I feel like I'm going to pull the
thing off the wall before that switch moves.  Other than that,
however, its a great unit.  Never needded sighted assistance with
anything other than initial installation.  Does remind me to
change my air filter more often than I'd like and it periodically
insists that its time to go back for service but those are things
you can get rid of with a key press.  richard
sent from my braille note