From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:49:48 -0700
Thanks Gary.

On another subject I'm thinking of setting up a low band station in a new
apartment when I move in October.

I think I will be buying the Kenwood TS480SAT radio.

Would you or anyone else on this list have any recommendations for an
apartment dweller's antenna system.

I plan to run no more than 20 watts.

I'm considering the B&W Vacationer or the MP One. Can't remember the
manufacturer at the moment.

Any comments pro and con would be helpful.

I will have a second floor apartment with a balcony.

73,

Eric
KU3I