From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 04:35:07 -0600
I am not that good, but I have used echo location since I discovered it
probably before I was three.
I have no idea why it isn't taught.
The advantage of a click when compared to a cane tap, is that the sound
emition and reception points are close together.
This American Life can be subscribed to with a program like juice, i-tunes,
or the stream.