From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:38:08 -0400
Turns out I wasn't printing the whole thing out.  Got it printed and read
later.  I do have ZoomText Xtra but its screen reader wouldn't speak it so
suspect it is a graphic format probably scanned from the original print
copy.  Understand from reading on this list earlier that it is now possible
to have screen readers read graphic duplications of print.  Think NFB has
something in the works too.

Well I have the information now although I wasn't sure about the tone
feature for tuning up.  The rest seems straight forward.

Thanks.

EchoLink Node - 55127
Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.