From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 2009 13:56:44 -0700
    You know how quickly we can accumulate a pile of things that dont seem
to belong to anything.  Take for example chargers for batteries and radios
and cell phones etc.

    Recently I asked about some sort of way to organize all those pesky wall
warts.  I ended up getting a couple of real nice APC power strips with 11
outlets.  I am using one now in one location to ahndle, elts see, 3 battery
chargers (universal, 9 volt, and aa/aaa) plus cell phone and a couple other
devices.  The wall warts have braille labels stuck on them and I am using
plastic non stick dymo tape labels on the connector ends (punch a hole and
use wire ties).  Works great.

    Ok, while I was sorting things out, I rounded up 3 cigarette adapter
chargers.  They all appear tro have the same DC connector and know the
voltage output would be the same.  Supposedly, they have inline fuses.  Are
they inside the adapter itself?  Is there any issue with using any of the
three with the chargers?  I know that one of them goes to a particular
charger but the other two are up in the air.

    Next time I will be sure to label things as soon as I unpack them.  LOL

"Be part of the PROBLEM -or- be part of the SOLUTION. Your choice."
 --Judge Joe Brown
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-