From:
Darrell Shandrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 15:25:59 -0700
Hi Tom,

I suspect you'll probably beat me.  I haven't yet used AC Log because I
haven't really done much general-purpose HF operation.  A simple textfile
has met my needs in that department.  Most of my operation on HF currently
consists of taking my IC-703 Plus and SGC-237 with a bunch of wire out to my
sister's house to operate a couple of contests thus far.  Operation from my
apartment has largely been a dud thus far.

73