From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2013 14:14:54 -0400
My experience with the details tab are similar to what Steve describes.
Accessing the needed details can really be very hit or miss with Jaws.

However,  I think we are starting to make progress here, which is what this
list is all about.

I'll keep everyone posted, once I get some time to play with the site a bit
more, and try some of the great suggestions that have been posted.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ