From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2012 15:06:51 -0500
Their is a program called mp3 gain.  I haven't tried it under windows 7.
You could use batch conversion from goldwave, convert the files to mp3
format.
Then run mp3 gain on the folder and use batch conversion to return the files
to .wav format.

Their might be a way to do this from with in the effects menu of goldwave,
but my way would probably actually be simpler.