From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2015 13:25:15 -0400
Nobody has called me to get the secret code, so I think that's not the
problem.
They replaced some electrical and other systems in the main building over
the weekend and then brought the systems up late Sunday.Something else
failed. BARD has been up a couple of times, but as of early this morning it
was still off-line.
I am on vacation in Ocean City, NJ, but I don't have any secret codes
anyway. After I have been back at work I may find out more about what really
happened.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com