Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2012 00:16:33 -0500
Hello there I have a Del Inspiron 710 and I disable my touchpad by
pushing the key after the f12 key and that key disables or enables my
touch pad however you can go into your system tray and look for
samantics touch pad or del touch pad what ever brand of computer you are
using and hit enter on samantic touch pad or what ever your touch pad is
called and go threw the optionss that way.

--
This is Jason known as BlindFury